Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WORKSHEET- TREE DIAGRAM


The next task is we ask to create a worksheet with two sentences for analysis using tree diagrams and its suggested answers. We will exchange among us and try to answer those worksheets. A few discussions and asking session in order to make sure that the sentences and the analysis of the sentences are correct. Then, it will be a few mistakes or nothing mistake when the draft is sent to our lecturer.
From this task, it’s giving us the chance to experience in create a worksheet. I feel it was not as easy as I thought because there’s a lot of a thing that we need to consider. We need to make sure that the worksheet is suiting the level of the knowledge of the person that answering the questions.
I had learned to understand better on how to analyse the sentences. Before this, I confused to categories the words. But from this activity, it’s improving my knowledge. I hope I can do the best and create a good worksheet for my student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment