Friday, February 3, 2012

REFLECTION WEEK 1

For this semester, I will take a new subject. The subject is English for Language Teachers (ELE3103). This subject will taught by Madam Ira Bhattacharyya. The credit for this subject is 3 (3+0). That’s mean we will study this subject for 45 hours in this semester. This subject will concentrate about the language and communication. The learning outcomes from this subject are:
1.    Compares features of language and communication
2.    Explain how sounds are produced in English sound system.
3.    Produre accurate English sounds in discourse.
4.    Analyses the different types of morphemes and word formation processes.
5.    Analyses sentence in relation to their word-order and the groups of words they contain.
6.    Transfer knowledge of semantics and pragmatics in different contexts.
7.    Assess own language progress through reflection/journals.

For the first topic, I learn about language and communication. From my understanding, the language is a medium that we can use to represent our idea to the others. The language also has a rule that accepted by the public. In our country, the language is used to unite people.
For me, I hope this semester will filled with useful knowledge that can helps me when I go to practicum and teaching. I apologize if my writing does not reach the level of good writing. Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment